Re: Yet Another Fan

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi Stephen,

      I will have to admit my copies of the Saga are looking pretty worn,
      er, well loved as well. I'm glad I was able to practically read the
      whole lot at one go. :-p

      I think there's some authors whose books shouldn't go out of print,
      and JM definitely gets my vote.

      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Nicholson