Marcelle is Fury

  • Alix/PDW
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008

      Marcelle is Fury

        This rare photo (see attachment) of the little-known litter mate of Marcel la Plume, Marcelle Malheureuse, was taken from the hidden security camera archives at White Moose Lodge immediately after Parnell’s aborted attack on Uncle Rogi, and immediately before the appearance of Denis Remillard. She had waded into the lake to establish sonar contact with Parnell and interrupt any possible signals sent by Uncle Rogi to the Lylmik.

        Marcelle, who began her career in infamy by subverting her lab mates at the Dartmouth Metapsychology Lab, was actually a littermate of the first Marcel, and was able to extract and adapt the code of the Remillard longevity gene after channeling the intellectual capacities of most of the Dartmouth Medical school faculty.

      Still persisting,
      alix

    • Oliver Mundy
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
        Thanks to Alix for this glimpse of the family history behind the true master of Uncle Rogi's bookshop.  I for one have long felt that the apparently self-renewing sequence of Marcels (at least seven, I believe), all with the same physique and personality, called for something more than a barebrained explanation.

                Can we be quite sure, though, that this Marcelle is not herself a Lylmik?  And (glancing back at the Saga of the Exiles) could there possibly be anything Abyssinian in her ancestry?

                Oliver Mundy.