New to the Group

  • James Kendrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hi,

      I've been a fan of Juilian May's Pliocene Exile,
      Intervention and Galactic Milieu sagas for many years
      (20 or so?)and I've recently been lurking and reading
      your discussions. I plan to re-read JM's books in the
      near future and hope to add to the discussion.

      Thanks,
      James
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
        Hi James,

        Welcome to the group, I hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^

        Feel free to start new discussions, naturally.

        High thoughts,

        Nicolette :-)
        Mod Mom 2

        --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, James Kendrick
        <james9471@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I've been a fan of Juilian May's Pliocene Exile,
        > Intervention and Galactic Milieu sagas for many years
        > (20 or so?)and I've recently been lurking and reading
        > your discussions. I plan to re-read JM's books in the
        > near future and hope to add to the discussion.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > James

      • Christopher McChesney
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2008
          Welcome James. We're not a very vocal group, but we are very passionate  about JM and these wonderful books!

          Chris McChesney
          Austin, Texas
          512-785-2823