Re: [Julian-May-discuss] the fate of felice

  • Padraig Timmins
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2008
      No, she killed Amerie.  Stopped her heart.

      She may still be alive, locked in some kind of 'duality' existance with Culluket in the Room without doors.  Aiken and Marc certainly didn't kill her, although when Marc returned as Atoning Unifix (AT) he probably knew about Felice/Culluket, as I don't think Elizabeth would have kept it from him after they were reconciled and spent a few hundred thousand years together.

      AT couldn't have freed her due to the paradox it would have caused, as I don't supposed even a few million years would have done anything to cure Felice insanity.  If paradox wasn't an issue, could AT have freed her?  Probably, posibly on his own, but more likely with his Lylmik back-up, if only to guarantee pacifing her.  I would have thought AT could probably take down Felice on his own, but even so Felice was horribly powerful.

      Of course AT would have to have a REASON for releasing her.  And given she was SUCH a MONUMENTAL selfish b1tch, and probably uncureable, why would he bother?

      Cheers

      Padster

      2008/8/15 ramoncarlos <ramoncarlos@...>

      ...It's been decades since I read the books...

      How did Felice's life end again? She did subsume Amerie IIRC. I have
      to reread.