Met a Remillard

  • Tauni Sandy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      I just thought this was neat. I was talking with a customer on the phone
      and she spelled her last name for me. In the course of taking care of
      our business (there is always time for a little chit chat when rebooting
      a computer) I told her about the Remillards in Julian May's books. She
      wondered aloud if perhaps the author had known someone in her family. I
      described them as super smart folks with amazing mental powers. She said
      "she really was writing about our family!" (lol). Apparently they really
      are French-Canadians too. Anyway, I left her with the author's name and
      some titles to check out. That would be kind of a kick if she does :-)

      Tauni
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2008
        Hi Tauni,

        How cool is that. :) She might have to be careful though if she has
        any relatives called Marc or Victor, LOL.

        I certainly hope she enjoys reading the books if she does...

        High Thoughts,

        Mod Mom #2

        --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, Tauni Sandy