The works of Papa Pierre (Priez pour nous)

  • mightyogbo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
      I rarely plug anything commercial, but I note that the
      various works of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin have been
      re-released and are available on Amazon at:

      http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/105-6605826-4249256?
      initialSearch=1&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Teilhard+de+Chardin&x=0&y=0

      I will probably buy some of the new releases as my mouldering
      second hand copies of his works such as "The Phenomenon of Man"
      and "Le Milieu Divin" are now falling apart.

      The works of JM's Galactic age saint, and real-life scientist,
      philosopher, rebel and theologian are not an easy read. However,
      they are the basis of JM's vision of the Milieu and human evolution.

      And certainly they are a journey through the complexities of an
      extraordinary mind. I can see JM's fascination - and why she would
      use his writings at the core of her work.

      -- Stephen
    • Steve Collier
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Yes, they can be a bit of a slog at times, but are well worth the time spent. If you give yourself permission to work your way through at a leisurely pace, they aren't quite as intimidating.

        mightyogbo <ogbo@...> wrote:
[...]

        Luggage? GPS? Comic books?