Re: Who is Fury?

  • Imhilien
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 30, 2007

      With the success of TV shows like 'Heroes', there would certainly be
      some interest I'm sure from the great unwashed if 'Intervention' was
      made. :-)

      ['Milieu Network News made me laugh!]

      Since Elizabeth and her first husband were both redactors (I'm
      pretty sure he was), I've sometimes wondered if they chose to focus
      on the healing aspect of their gifts (as well as being teachers), as
      their way of personally dealing with trauma felt after the
      Rebellion...

      You could say that the very start of it all is when some Seer in the
      Duat Galaxy a long time before the 'Exile' books makes a prophecy
      about The NightFall War. Earth is still in a fairly primitive stage,
      but already people like Felice and Marc Remillard have made
      ominous 'blips' on someones radar.

      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "mightyogbo" <ogbo@...>
      wrote:
      > On the other hand - as a series of movies for the great unwashed
      masses,
      > starting with Intervention might be better as it links straight
      into our time
      > and would be more accessible. Then move onto the Galactic Milieu
      stories,
      > but start to drop in little things, like Rogi kicking back with a
      drink & a cat
      > and watching Milieu Network News:
      >
      > "Tonight on MNN, the amazing time portal discovery of Prof.
      Guderian ..."

      > and then later other news reports or discussions re the use of it
      as Exile,
      > and what might be on the other side.
      >
      > Of the groups of children who were spontaneously becoming
      cooadunate
      > as discussed (I think) in Magnificat, one of them could be a young
      Elizabeth
      > Orme. Later duing the climax as we see the reaction in the
      noosphere to
      > the titanic psychic struggle for the future of the Milieu, young
      Elizabeth's