SV: [Julian-May-discuss] Re:Actors to play the characters

  • Håkon Mosseby
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 28, 2007

      Epone: Sigourney Weaver

      Fra: Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com] På vegne av Tim Daly
      Sendt: 28. august 2007 18:35
      Til: Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com
      Emne: Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Re:Actors to play the characters

      Grace Jones as the Dreadful Skathe.

    • Michael Roser
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 29, 2007
        High Thoughts All:
        Grace Jones as the Dreadful Skathe! Smashing idea
        and one I wish I'd thought of myself. Just came up
        with another all by myself: Wes Studi as Peo. Never
        heard of him? Apart from Graham Greene, he's one of
        the best Native American actors in film today. Let's
        see: "The Last of the Mohicans", "The New World"
        "Heat" (Michael Mann, again) "Geronimo". (Ahah! NOW
        you remember him, don't you?) Face like carved
        mahogany, just like Peo and he radiates this
        incredible fierce dignity.
        Love in the Light of the Goddess: Michelle

        <http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html>
        > this month.

        Got a little couch potato?
      • phil
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 21, 2007
          hi all, for me marc does have to have a certain penetrating silence
          around him, sometimes at least.

          the only person i could think of that fills this role is Liev
          Schreiber, as some of his portrayals in previous films....he just
          SEEMS dangerous:)

          fury mmm you just can put a face on him, need to psycho-creatively
          fudge his face :) maybe just the eyes

          keiron i agree al pacino works

          victor i could see Rufus Sewell in this part doing his smooth smarmy
          frenchman routine:)

          james macgregor Ewan McGregor of course lol

          teresa kendall remmilard Monica Bellucci

          will think on others