Re: better job

  • Robert Powell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2007
      Nicolette - have you registered JM Discuss site with a spamming
      agency or something!??

      Frankly I think this poster's "BS" is quite obvious, even without
      accreditation!

      Well hey - you said we could go off-topic! *grin*

      Sorry - you know I love you really creative sister

      BTBG

      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "steelie-mcmath639@..."
      <steelie-mcmath639@...> wrote:

      > Just got my BS and i wasnt even required to turn up! Just called
      these people
      > 1 770 621-2634, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and
      was accredited
      > within 3 weeks at an internationally recognised Uni! How good
      is that!

    • Imhilien
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2007
        Hi Bob,

        I would never be that cruel, lol. But honestly, these spammers are
        worse than a pack of Hydras at times. :-(

        --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Powell"
        <pallol@...> wrote:

        > Nicolette - have you registered JM Discuss site with a spamming
        > agency or something!??
        >
        > Frankly I think this poster's "BS" is quite obvious, even without
        > accreditation!
        >
        > Well hey - you said we could go off-topic! *grin*
        >
        > Sorry - you know I love you really creative sister
        >
        > BTBG
        >

        > --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "steelie-mcmath639@"
        > <steelie-mcmath639@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Just got my BS and i wasnt even required to turn up! Just called
        > these people
        > > 1 770 621-2634, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork
        and
        > was accredited
        > > within 3 weeks at an internationally recognised Uni! How
        good
        > is that!

      • Paul Herring
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2007
          May I suggest you enable 'new member moderation,' if you are able, to
          nip them in the bud?

          --
          PJH
          "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2007
            Hi Paul,

            I know I'm thinking of doing that... sometimes you just need the Iron
            Fist(TM) approach.

            --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Herring"