It's spam (was Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Re: earn more)

  • Nicolette
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26 5:43 PM

      Never fear, I've just removed the (latest) spam. As a mod-mom, I'm
      glad I can do that, and ban the spammers too (evil laugh).

      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, Tauni Sandy
      <wuggamom@...> wrote:

      > It's spam. The list has been getting a lot of spam for the last
      year or
      > so. I don't how the spammers got on the list, but there have been
      times
      > when there is nothing but spam for months at a time... :-(
      >
      > Tauni
      >
      > grandmster wrote:
      > > I may be missing the point here,but what has this got to do with
      Julian
      > > May?
      > > Paul.
      > > --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "sherry-heath989@"
      > > <sherry-heath989@> wrote:
      > >
      > >> Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up
      > >>
      > > class...
      > >
      > >> how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 1-801-697 0461 and
      they

      > > got me fully
      > >
      > >> accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy
      right

      > > now.
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Tauni Sandy
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26 5:51 PM
        Nicolette wrote:
        > Hi there,
        >
        > Never fear, I've just removed the (latest) spam. As a mod-mom, I'm
        > glad I can do that, and ban the spammers too (evil laugh).
        >
        > High Thoughts,
        > - Nicolette :-)

        Excellent! I am so relieved someone is looking into it. I had been
        afraid to use my e-mail program (Thunderbird) to mark spam from this
        list as spam, because I was afraid it would start junking bonifide posts
        as well.

        :-)
        Tauni