Re: hello

  • Nicolette
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 11, 2007
      Hi Tauni,

      I'm glad you liked it. :) If you find any more, let me know (so I
      can check it's not badly written, of course!).

      High Thoughts,

      - Nicolette :)

      (who thinks that some of JM's characters could easily take over the
      Star Trek universe if they felt like it ^_~)

      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, Tauni Sandy
      <wuggamom@...> wrote:

      > Thanks! That was pretty good. I'm going to try to find some more
      in the
      > next few days. A friend of mine was saying it makes sense that fan-
      fic
      > in this area is really rare, because the characters don't lend
      > themselves to it nearly so easily as those from Babylon 5 or Star
      Trek.
      > [smile]
      >
      > Tauni
      >
      > Nicolette wrote:
      > > Hi Tauni,
      > >
      > > I have to say that JM fan fiction is near-impossible to find on
      the
      > > Internets. :(
      > >
      > > However, I recently found a site called 'The Obscure Fandom
      Secret