Re: hello

  • grandmster
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 11 10:24 AM
      Hey Nicolette,I was looking for that story and couldnt find it,can
      you narrow it down for me please
      Paul.
      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Nicolette" <nicolel@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Tauni,
      >
      > I have to say that JM fan fiction is near-impossible to find on the
      > Internets. :(
      >
      > However, I recently found a site called 'The Obscure Fandom Secret
      > Santa Project', which had a story about Marc called 'Against the
      > Company of Heaven'. Not that bad, either.
      >
      > http://yuletidetreasure.org/
      >

      > High Thoughts,
      > - Nicolette :-)
      >

      > --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, Tauni Sandy
      > <wuggamom@> wrote:
      > >
      > > That "let down" feeling at the end of a book is a real indication
      > of a good book, in my opinion. I too keep wishing there was more to
      > the series. And I'm thinking about looking around for some good fan-
      > fiction of the Milieu. Pliocene too, if it involves Felice (my
      > favorite).
      > >
      > > Tauni

    • Tauni Sandy
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 11 10:34 AM
        Not Nicolette, but I found it easily enough by going to that site and searching for it. Here's a link: http://yuletidetreasure.org/archive/18/againstthe.html

        Tauni

        >Hey Nicolette,I was looking for that story and couldnt find it,can
        >you narrow it down for me please
        >Paul.
        >--- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Nicolette" <nicolel@...>
        >wrote:
        >>
        >> Hi Tauni,
        >>
        >> I have to say that JM fan fiction is near-impossible to find on the
        >> Internets. :(
        >>
        >> However, I recently found a site called 'The Obscure Fandom Secret
        >> Santa Project', which had a story about Marc called 'Against the
        >> Company of Heaven'. Not that bad, either.
        >>
        >> http://yuletidetreasure.org/
        >>

        >> High Thoughts,
        >> - Nicolette :-)
        >>

        >> --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, Tauni Sandy
        >> <wuggamom@> wrote:
        >> >
        >> > That "let down" feeling at the end of a book is a real indication
        >> of a good book, in my opinion. I too keep wishing there was more to
        >> the series. And I'm thinking about looking around for some good fan-
        >> fiction of the Milieu. Pliocene too, if it involves Felice (my
        >> favorite).
        >> >
        >> > Tauni

      • Nicolette
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 11 7:12 PM
          Hi Tauni,

          I'm glad you liked it. :) If you find any more, let me know (so I
          can check it's not badly written, of course!).

          High Thoughts,

          - Nicolette :)

          (who thinks that some of JM's characters could easily take over the
          Star Trek universe if they felt like it ^_~)

          <wuggamom@...> wrote:

          > Thanks! That was pretty good. I'm going to try to find some more
          in the
          > next few days. A friend of mine was saying it makes sense that fan-
          fic
          > in this area is really rare, because the characters don't lend
          > themselves to it nearly so easily as those from Babylon 5 or Star
          Trek.