Re: Q&A[Scanned]

  • dellisdblk
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 23, 2007
      Hi All,
      Aren't we forgetting that childhood mumps made Rogi sterile?
      Or do you think he'd go into a re-gen tank? Or get fixed by the Family
      Ghost?

      Would he really want kids of his own? Methinks not!
    • dellisdblk
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 24, 2007
        ...or was it measles?

        --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "dellisdblk" <dellis@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi All,
        > Aren't we forgetting that childhood mumps made Rogi sterile?
        > Or do you think he'd go into a re-gen tank? Or get fixed by the Family
        > Ghost?
        >
        > Would he really want kids of his own? Methinks not!

      • cleomadjai
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 25, 2007
          Wasn't Theresa, Marc's mother, Anita's daughter? And she was no slouch
          in the meta department. Maybe Rogi could have helped the Remillard
          Dynasty along, but after his experiences with all the Remillard
          children, I wouldn't blame him if decided to avoid the whole issue (no
          pun intended). At least 4 of them (Hydra) tried to kill him and the
          others embroiled him in their plots and plans.

          Cleomadjai