Screaming Pundit Revue

  • alixnc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      I can't think why Ann Coulter would need to actually be a woman to
      portray Lady Epone. Remember Divine and Harvey Fierstein. What
      does concern me is the speed with which she and others of her, um,
      very conservative persuasion, such as Pat Robertson and Bill
      O'Reilly, are descending into outright vulgar buffoonery in order to
      keep up their media ratings. They need a real group forum in order to
      distinguish them from actual journalists (a name with which they
      would doubtless not wish to be soiled), one that would sustain their
      credibility without costing them any undue distress.
      I at first thought of a nice scholarly journal, a Screaming Pundit
      Quarterly Review, but realized how hard it might be to scream
      convincingly in print. If one adds audio and video and simply rolls
      the title over to a more theatrical version, one might posit a
      Screaming Pundit Revue.
      Only think of the possibilities. Careful ensemble work would quickly
      land them a spot on the popular Comedy Channel, where their
      buffoonery would be fully appreciated (Robin Williams already has a
      good start on Coulter's).
      And lucrative guest shots on the major networks that ordinarily
      ignore them so callously. I can see it now ... the guest shot on
      Saturday Night Live, Coulter in Lady Epone Tanu drag locked in a
      death struggle with her mortal enemy Imho the Dwarf (played by fellow
      guest star Tom Cruise) ...
      Meanwhile, would anyone like to help Moz with the Aiken Drum research?

      Still persisting,
      Alix