Re: Back from the Apocalypse

  • rzrbks2001
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2006
      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Kay Craft"
      <judy.craft@...> wrote:

      > --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "alixnc" <alixnc@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi, it's alix, back in my fave discussion group following a small
      > > personal apocalypse (broken shoulder, knee, vehicle, etc.,
      etc.) ...
      > ouch, the sacrifices we make to vehicles and transit, hope you're
      > feeling better
      >
      > > Thanks for the take-home project. I'm still doing my HTML/GM
      > > researches, but have added a tandem study of Stephen King's Dark
      Tower
      > > cycle and Salman Rushdie's "Satanic Verses".
      > > I'm also doing the Great Books discussion group (Evil and Guilt
      this
      > > semester) at the local liberal arts college. Just finished the
      section
      > > on Nietzsche, and realized he is the real progenitor of the Tanu.
      > Ubermensch = Tanu would be okay, if it weren't for all the gaelic
      mythos :
      > Danu = Tanu, Firbolg = Firvulag, Dian Cecht (The Healer) = Dionket
      >
      > > I also have the definitve casting for Lady Epone: Anne Coulter.
      >
      > Yes, that is too perfect....
      > > Still persisting,
      > > Alix
      > >
      > Blessings bright & dark
      > Judy Kay Craft

      But, Lady Epone has to be female. By onserving the adam's apple on
      the he/she you speak of, I, and many others, have concluded that Ann
      Coulter isn't female.
    • Maurice Thomas
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2006
        Message
        Is it not the combination of extraordinary beauty and utter evil in Ann Coulter that set up the Mrs Coulter character in Philip Pullman's Dark Materials books?