Re: Re-reading TMCL and a new Companion

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006

      I will certainly add my 'good luck' to your mission!

      I would also like to mention that in the Links section I've put one
      about Julian May on Wikipedia that some fans had created - if you run
      into too much red tape, feel free to consider the Wikipedia entry as
      a 'consolation prize' to focus on. :-)

      I know I'm half-considering adding some reviews to the JM Wiki myself...

      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Powell" <pallol@...>