Re: Ships, Fury, and links between Saga and Milieu

  • jimc_hjones
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2005
      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, Padraig Timmins
      <timmypaddins@f...> wrote:

      > > Alone, cut off from every mind that had loved me and from the
      > > consoling Unity I had known in Duat
      >
      > Is proof enough that he could not have had ANY contact with the
      > Ships, once he had left Duat, as they originated in Duat.

      a very strong arguument, but by no means bulletproof. The ships need
      not have participated in the Unity

      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Fitzpatrick"
      <alexmannion@y...> wrote:

      > Unifex stated
      > that an anchient sin lies at the heart of his generation.

      my reading was that it was an ancient sin in the sense that murder is
      also an ancient sin, whereas hacking into other folks computers, for
      instance, is a modern sin.