RE: [Julian-May-discuss] Re: Everybody is very quiet lately..[Scanned]

  • Ted Tofield
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2005
      now there's a thing!

      when you re-read do you start with the Pliocene books or with the Milieu?

      Ted Tofield | IT Manager | Postmaster | Network Admin | Plumpton College |Ditchling Rd | Plumpton | East Sussex | BN7 3AE
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26, 2005

        Well, I think if you are RE-reading them then I would start with Intervention, as I did.  But if your reading them for the first time, then I would start with the Pliocene Saga.  Not because I like one over the other - although if I had to choose it would be the Pliocene Saga - but because if your reading them for the first time and start with Intervention and then reading Atoning Unifix is Marc, etc, it spoils the story a bit if you then move onto the Pliocene, cause you will then assume Marc wins everything, and also unless you have read the Pliocene Saga already, doesn't make a damn bit of sense.

        Cheers

        Padraig

        Message Received: Aug 26 2005, 04:45 PM
        From: "Ted Tofield"
        To: Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27, 2005
          a very concise précis!

          I concur....

          From: "Ted Tofield"
          To: Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27, 2005
            .....I always started the re-reading  with TMCL............

            High thoughs and infinite Love for everyone.........

            Ted Tofield <ted.tofield@...> escribió:
            now there's a thing!

            when you re-read do you start with the Pliocene books or with the Milieu?

            Ted Tofield | IT Manager | Postmaster | Network Admin | Plumpton College | Ditchling Rd | Plumpton | East Sussex | BN7 3AE
            Mmmm, I had forgotten this and many other things.  I am currently re-reading all the Julian May Pliocene and Milieu books, starting with Intervention and the Milieu ones.  Now on Diamond Mask.  When I get to the Pliocene lot, I will pay closer attention to Aiken post-subsumation.

            <snip>

            Correo Yahoo!