Re: New members

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 12, 2001
      --- In Julian-May-discuss@y..., niallperry@y... wrote:
      > I've just come back from the US and I bought a copy of Sagittarius
      > Whorl there (can't get it in Ireland, yet) so I'll have a full
      report
      > on it shortly, has anyone esle read it???

      I am reminded of my negligence. My next goal is to read those three
      books! I've been on a weird reading spin at the moment, I've been
      doing fantasy rereads (a reread of Kate Elliott's Crown of Stars
      series and a reread of Robin Hobb's Liveship Traders series - that's
      a fair bit of reading) and other weird bits and pieces - I've got 'The
      Rise and Fall of the Third Chimpanzee' in my bag which is a Selfish
      Gene style popularised human evolution/genetics text, and on my
      smoking lounge at home are F Scott Fitzgerald's Tender is the Night
      and The Complete Sailor.
      My next goals are: Guy Gavriel Kay's Sarantine Mosaic, May's Orion Arm
      trilogy, reread of I Claudius duo and reread of Lord of the Rings. I
      get really frustrated sometimes - I feel like I am missing out, that
      there are so many great books around to be read but I keep finding
      myself stuck on rereads!

      > I see the great casting debate is still going on, we'll have to get
      > some sort of poll together for it :)

      Are you volunteer
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 12, 2001
        --- In Julian-May-discuss@y..., Pamburger@a... wrote:
        > Hello all,
        >
        > My name is Pam and I absolutey love Julian Ma. I have read the
        pliocene,
        > intervention series and now the last one w/ Diamond mask I guess. I
        also just
        > perseus spur.
        >
        > Pam

        Hey Pam, great to have you on board! Feel free to toss in any points
        yu would like to discuss there are plenty of us here justwaiting to do
        a reread.