RE: [Julian-May-discuss] Re: Hello I'm new here.....[Scanned]

  • Ted Tofield
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2005
      thanks!

      finished MCL in two days and am now feverishly reading GC. (Go Aiken!)

      Ted Tofield | IT Manager | Postmaster | Network Admin | Plumpton College | Ditchling Rd | Plumpton | East Sussex | BN7 3AE
      DDi: 01273 892090 | F: 01273 891829 | Main: 01273 890454 | E: ted.tofield@...  | W: http://www.plumpton.ac.uk

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2005
        Finishing TMCL in two days is pretty impressive (grin) - I'm a fast
        reader and it took me nearly a week to get through it the first time I
        read it.

        Yes, you can't help but want Aiken to win...

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18, 2005
          First time through is always slower,
          The only books that came out after I started reading Julian May were the last three so I have read the first five many many times more....
          It took me ages to read Diamond Mask first time round - not sure why......however I read Magnificat without stopping because I HAD to find out what happened at the end..... ;-)