Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Re: Bob's JM - Kaua'i photos now up

    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hi Bob,

      Congratulations to you and Clare for this happy news - please pass on my
      best wishes to her! :-) The choice of names sound nice...

      Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
      around the sun.

      On 1/02/2005 3:18 a.m., Robert Powell wrote:

      > Thanks Cleo
      >
      > As I'm sure you're aware - being an old timer like meself to this
      > list - we didn't think we'd be able to have children, so the
      > upcoming arrival is little short of amazing to us!
      >
      > As to names; well as you know, the only JM related one in our
      > household is Marcel, the old shaggy-arsed cat himself! Clare might
      > be generous enough to let me choose the JM honeymoon destination but
      > I think she'd physically disable my ability to have other children
      > if I tried naming our first born after a JM character. *grin*
      >
      > Names so far are:
      >
      > Kirsten Elizabeth for a girl
      >
      > and
      >
      > Daniel Frazer for a boy
      >
      > Elizabeth may be JM related, but it belonged to both our mother's
      > first! *grin*
      >
      > regards
      >
      > Bob

    • evrhett
      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 19, 2005
        YO Big Daddio-To-Be!

        As you are busy so am I so sorry for the long absences. First...
        congrates on getting one past the ol' goalie! YEAH HAWAII!!! That
        is wonderful news and hearty congratulations, pat on the back and a
        phantom cigar smoked in your's & Clare's honour! (Note the "U" in
        honour... yes, I'm Canadian where the meta genes are strong!).
        Though no kidlets of my own...yet... when lil' ones from the
        familial gatherings happen at my home, I rather enjoy the pitter
        patter on the hard wood floors and all the baby talk that goes on.
        Oh.. the baby talk is from the adults trying to get the lil' ones to
        perform for them at which they stare blandly back and I'm sure I see
        a bubble over their heads with the words inside saying what they
        actually hear... "BLAH BLAH BLAH." All that to say, you will enjoy
        the babe to be immensely and all that entails, even the poopy
        diapers and if a boy, the peeing in the eyes and the vomit all over
        your shirt and head. Yes, even though no kidlets of my own, I have
        been the doting Uncle/Godfather and babysat and even with all the
        various stinks and liquid exploding from various parts of the body,
        nothing like having a lil' one around to love and bring a wonderful
        spirit of joy and life into the home. CONGRATES and blessings!

        --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Powell"