Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Julian May - Starmont House

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2004

      You're welcome to check out the list of links on the group homepage - I believe there
      may be some contact information to be found there.

      On 9 Nov 2004 at 19:36, slaughter_j wrote:

      > I am attempting to locate the owner of the Starmont House, Inc. work
      > entitled "A Gazeteer of the Hyborian World of Conan", written by
      > Julian May under the pseudonym Lee N. Falconer. Further, Starmont
      > House, Inc. was founded by Julian May's husband. Here's a useful
      > information link:
      > http://www.depauw.edu/sfs/backissues/61/reginald61art.htm
      >
      > Any information on contacting Julian May, her husband, or the
      > current owners of the Starmont House, Inc. works (if known) would be
      > appreciated. Thanks!

    • slaughter_j
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2004
        Thanks, from looking through it, I can't seem to find any though -
        the one website listed for JM is actually for some medical
        product... There doesn't seem to be an official website for her, or
        much current info out there...

        --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Nicolette Lewer"
        <n.lewer@n...> wrote:
        > Hi there,
        >
        > You're welcome to check out the list of links on the group
        homepage - I believe there
        > may be some contact information to be found there.
        >

        > High Thoughts
        > - Nicolette :-)
        >

        > On 9 Nov 2004 at 19:36, slaughter_j wrote:
        >

        > > I am attempting to locate the owner of the Starmont House, Inc.
        work
        > > entitled "A Gazeteer of the Hyborian World of Conan", written by
        > > Julian May under the pseudonym Lee N. Falconer. Further,
        Starmont
        > > House, Inc. was founded by Julian May's husband. Here's a
        useful
        > > information link:
        > > http://www.depauw.edu/sfs/backissues/61/reginald61art.htm
        > >
        > > Any information on contacting Julian May, her husband, or the
        > > current owners of the Starmont House, Inc. works (if known)
        would be
        > > appreciated. Thanks!

      • not_so_bright_lugonn
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2004
          Hi guys,

          When I met Julian in the early 90'S she gave me a business card for
          her company which was called Starkyon Productions(sp?) I have
          misplaced the card so I can't confirm the spelling. That could be
          related to Starmont house in some way as her husband was involved in
          both businesses it seems.

          Unfortunately Julians husband Ted passed away not long before I met
          her so unless she has remarried I don't think you are going to be
          able to contact him :(

          If I find the business card when I unpack my house I will let you
          know the details, there was phone and fax numbers but I can't recall
          seeing an email, but Julian is famously anti net so probably no
          email on there : )

          On a brighter note anyone know when the new book is released in Aus?

          Grant