Re: [Julian-May-discuss] intervention query again

  • Daitaku
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2004
      The whole series is confusing temporally in that fashion:

      Temporal order

      1 Intervention series (Surveillance/Metaconcert)
      2 Galactic Milieu series

      3 Pliocene Exile series

      The printing order was 3 1 2.

      The worse part in my opinion is when you reread the Pliocene Exile afterwards and realize all the foreshadowing that originally fell on deaf ears (i.e."poor damned Madeleine").

      Heck, even the family trees in the Intervention give more plot info than the early ones in the Galactic Milieu series although the latter was printed afterwards (i.e. dates of death were removed and so on).

      JC

      Geoff Powell <djaef@...> wrote:
      OK, scratch that previous question. I stumbled across the answer looking at
      this groups web site. So it was split in two for US publication. Whew... I
      thought I was losing it there....

      Anyway, maybe I will have more to say as I get through the Galactic Milieu
      trilogy.

      cheers

      Geoff

      Do you Yahoo!?