Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Re: Female characters in the exile series

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
      Hiya,

      I would have to agree that most of the people in Exile aren't completely sane and some
      of them need some serious therapy <grin>.

      However, these attributes made them unpredictable, and that was one of the things
      that got me hooked to the Exiles series - you didn't know what half of them were going
      to do next! Then when you thought you did, they would turn around and do something
      completely the opposite.

      I think too that JM was making the point that the human race with all its rebelliousness,
      stubborness etc (plus the better traits too) could have only descended from a bunch of
      rebellious, stubborn humans/Rebels/Tanu/Firvulag....