The exiles

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2004
      In my opinion the exiles are not damaged more than any other human
      being. They are members of a disenfranchised group. Non-Metas. They
      were exiled before they ever left the Milieu. Unable to be a part of
      the greater mind they were to be forced into inferior posistions. To
      me, they are more like pioneers who are willing to brave the unknown
      to find a world where they belonged.
      Just as a ps. My favorite character is Peo. He is on par with Claude
      with in his grasp of his surrondings.