Re: Helping You

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2004
      Hi,

      Unfortunately we have a spam problem, fortunately I can delete said
      spam from the message list (pauses to savour the joy of being a
      moderator ;-) ).

      No, you don't have to unsubscribe or anything like that, it's just a
      twisted mind game on the spammers part. Let's hope there's a special
      circle in hell for spammers (which they are welcome to share with
      telemarketers who always ring when you're eating dinner).

      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Powell"