Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Kauai

  • Cleomadjai
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2 12:36 AM
      Bob

      I wish you, Clare and Marcel the best of all things.  And not the least a fine day for you wedding.  I hope Marcel will act as ring bearer?

      Kauai - wasnt that where  Theresa's ashes were put into a cave and Molama Johnson said that Marc had been there before?  Any chance of finding that cave and taking pics?

      Bonne Chance
      Cleo

      Robert Powell <pallol@...> wrote:
      Greetings folks,

      Well, pretty soon – Sunday in fact – I'll be a married man and be
      off on my honeymoon with my long suffering partner Clare. Last year,
      for those of you who can remember that far back, I convinced her to
      spend at least part of our honeymoon on Kauai, the other parts being
      Maui, Oahu and a stop over in San Francisco before heading back to
      the UK..

      Now then, I've already scoped out the spouting horn – an innuendo
      laden reference for a honeymoon if ever I heard one – which is the
      sort of sea `geyser' that neatly killed a certain hydra, whose name
      escapes me for the moment, but..,

      are there any other particular areas people can remember with
      relevance to JM's stories? Obviously I'm not planning on doing a JM
      tour, but if we happen to be passing a particular place that has JM
      connections, I'll be sure to take a few snapshots for uploading here.

      Be quick though I'll be checking my email one last time tomorrow
      morning (9am GMT) and after then I'll be riding the whirlwind that
      is pre-wedding preparations!

      My regards as always and an early aloha! *grin*

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/FIyolB/TM