Pallol's Place return

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 5:51 PM

      Hiya Bob,

      After coming back from a holiday I was delighted to see in my inbox your email about 'Pallol's Place' returning. ^_^

      It's a shame you lost much of the original site, but it's good to see some pictures back (and more in the future, perhaps? <g> )

      Well kind of...

      I've lost around 2/3rds of the original site I guess, but I've had an
      hour or three to spare so I've reformatted the site and for those
      interested enough to see the pictures:

      http://www.bobpowell.co.uk/julianmay/exiles_gallery/index.htm

      You'll all be relieved to hear i'm sure that the picture of Leda as
      Felice is one of those that survived.

      regards to all

      and belated happy birthday Grant (Thanks for sharing where's me cake?)