Polls

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2001
      Oh, I forgot to say that for those who haven't had a chance to go to
      the website http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Julian-May-discuss and have
      a look around there are a number of interesting tidbits in the files,
      polls and bookmarks section.
      The files section contains cover art for the Pliocene and Milieu
      series from several different editions some international. Go check
      out Felice looking like Sean Connery on a battle horse with webbed
      feet and the other amusing 80s illustrations.
      The bookmarks folder contain links to just about every website on the
      net which has good info on Julian May, including buying info, reviews,
      interviews and fan pages. There are also a few files with things like
      links to reference sites for the Pliocene era, Geographical sites of
      importance like Mount Washington (more links in this section would be
      great, also perhaps we could lift the pics from the sites and put
      these straight into the files section in a pic file??), and other
      sites of interest e.g. fan fic and a fantastic filk song (She Loves
      You Culluket), a link to find out exactly what the date and time in
      the Milieu is etc etc.
      There are about five polls active right now, anyone can add polls if
      they like so feel free to get in there and make one up. However we now
      have nearly forty members but some of the polls don't have many votes
      on them so pls go and have a look and put your vote in so we can get a
      more representative sample (marc is still winning as fave