Denis & Fury

  • rick sazon
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 14, 2004
      Hi,
      I just wanted to ask what are people's thoughts on
      the origins of Fury in Denis.Me, personally, I've
      always found Don sexually abusing Denis to be a bit
      forced.
      Rick

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Gillian Riley
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 3, 2004
        Yeah I'll pay that too..... Da Bomb!!!!!

        Does anyone know when a Feast for Crows is likely to be released....waiting
        with bated breath (but after several months that gets a bit painful...seeing
        stars and what not)