Re: Diamond Star

  • Niall Perry
    Message 1 of 58 , Feb 17, 2004
      that's one big engagement ring, my wife would have loved to have got
      one that size.

      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Nicolette Lewer"

      Message 58 of 58 , Mar 18, 2004
        Mozz, thanks for that I don't think we have had one of your spiels for a
        while I thoroughly enjoyed it and was literally laughing out loud towards
        the end. Then I had to cover up what I was laughing about because I am at
        work.

        BTW I am wading through the last month's correspondence. I'm looking forward
        to getting back into it....I just finished my Intervention reread and will
        shortly start on JTB again.