Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Diamond Star

  • jason collins
    Message 1 of 58 , Feb 17, 2004
      ZANG
      My little 20 month old just tore up my 20 year old copy of TMCL, another one
      bites the dust...
      jason
      ZUNG
      Message 58 of 58 , Mar 18, 2004
        Mozz, thanks for that I don't think we have had one of your spiels for a
        while I thoroughly enjoyed it and was literally laughing out loud towards
        the end. Then I had to cover up what I was laughing about because I am at
        work.

        BTW I am wading through the last month's correspondence. I'm looking forward
        to getting back into it....I just finished my Intervention reread and will
        shortly start on JTB again.