Happy New Year

  • Niall Perry
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 5, 2004
      And so another year is upon us, some of us will get a year older, and
      some of us will remain the age we were last year (oh for some of
      those Remillard genes).

      So a Peacful and Prosperous New Year to you and yours.

      Niall
    • ginnilee p berger
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 5, 2004

        On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 00:32:54 -0000 "Niall Perry" <niall_perry@...> writes:
        And so another year is upon us, some of us will get a year older, and
        some of us will remain the age we were last year (oh for some of
        those Remillard genes).

        So a Peacful and Prosperous New Year to you and yours.

        Niall

        Oh, do I hear you about them genes! Although, my family you either die off early, or live past a 100. And a happy new year to everyone from me and my cats ;-) Read and be merry!
        Ginnilee
        Lady Lavender of Teal
      • Mike Vallender
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 5, 2004

          Happy New year from Sunny Melbourne.

          Regards

          Mike Vallender

          -----Original Message from ginnilee p berger <ginni.berger@...>-----

          On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 00:32:54 -0000 "Niall Perry" <niall_perry@...> writes:
          And so another year is upon us, some of us will get a year older, and
          some of us will remain the age we were last year (oh for some of
          those Remillard genes).

          So a Peacful and Prosperous New Year to you and yours.

          Niall

          Oh, do I hear you about them genes! Although, my family you either die off early, or live past a 100. And a happy new year to everyone from me and my cats ;-) Read and be merry!
          Ginnilee
          Lady Lavender of Teal

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Cleomadjai
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 6, 2004
            And a wet and chilly one from London.

            Cheers
            Cleo

            Mike Vallender <mike@...> wrote:

            Happy New year from Sunny Melbourne.

            Regards

            Mike Vallender

            -----Original Message from ginnilee p berger <ginni.berger@...>-----

            On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 00:32:54 -0000 "Niall Perry" <niall_perry@...> writes:
            And so another year is upon us, some of us will get a year older, and
            some of us will remain the age we were last year (oh for some of
            those Remillard genes).

            So a Peacful and Prosperous New Year to you and yours.

            Niall

            Oh, do I hear you about them genes! Although, my family you either die off early, or live past a 100. And a happy new year to everyone from me and my cats ;-) Read and be merry!
            Ginnilee
            Lady Lavender of Teal

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Marcelo Pereira
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 6, 2004
              Best wishes from the hot and damp (today) Montevideo

              Marcelo
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 6, 2004
                Happy New Year from warm (but raining right now, bah) Auckland, New Zealand.

                On 6 Jan 2004 at 0:32, Niall Perry wrote:

                > And so another year is upon us, some of us will get a year older, and
                > some of us will remain the age we were last year (oh for some of
                > those Remillard genes).
                >
                > So a Peacful and Prosperous New Year to you and yours.
                >
                > Niall

              • Avalon Myst
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 6, 2004
                  .... and the hot and humid Gold Coast of
                  Australia.

                  Avalon

                • AbyssAngyl@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 6, 2004
                    In a message dated 1/5/04 4:48:45 PM Pacific Standard Time, ginni.berger@... writes:
                    And so another year is upon us, some of us will get a year older, and
                    some of us will remain the age we were last year (oh for some of
                    those Remillard genes).

                    So a Peacful and Prosperous New Year to you and yours.

                    Niall

                    Oh, do I hear you about them genes! Although, my family you either die off early, or live past a 100. And a happy new year to everyone from me and my cats ;-) Read and be merry!
                    Ginnilee
                    Lady Lavender of Teal
                    Hmmm...
                    Remillard genes would be nice. My dad is toddeling on at the ripe old age of 96, Mom passed last year at 85; Wife's dad just passed at 65, her mom is still alive & kicking and her grandmother is cruising along inher 90's (her family has long lived females, my family has long lived males... should be a long and interesting life together!) Makes me wonder what would happen if or when our chromosones got togather to do the recombination tango?

                    AHA must practice more wango tango for that to happen... thinking I might have a few Tanu genes a'la Nodonn <image of Frank & Frankenwife canoodeling in a cave>

                        Renewed vows on 01/01/03 (3rd anniversary), Told me wife "Do you know what this makes you?" "No" she replied. I said "bride of Frankenstein!" I'm still alive... barely. Needless to say we have a wicked sense of humor! Happy new years to you and yours.

                    WangoFrankenTango