Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Merry Christmas

  • AbyssAngyl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 24, 2003
      Well, its finally christmas eve on the pacific coast, and you Aussies ought to be getting up and seein what the jolly fat man brought youse <grin> (Wife gave me a tinkertoy last year, so she gets a light-bright this year!) I send the usual wishes of goodwill to all and malice to none (egg-sucking-dog liberals possibly excepted... aw hell, even them too!) <dedicates the next round of 'Osama got run over by a reindeer' to all liberals everywhere...>

      MerryFrankenmas

      <been listening to too many twisted Bob Rivers Christmas tunes... and some even worse ones> ie.: :Geeeet a job, you bum-bum-bum-bummmmm, mmmmoney don't grow on trees you bum-bum-bum-bum, bum-bum-bum-bum, bum-bum-bum-bummmmm..." heh heh heh!
    • Imhilien
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 23, 2007
        Hi folks,

        Well, it's Christmas time again... I wish you all a Merry Christmas/New
        Year and happy holidays too. ^_^

        High Thoughts,

        Nicolette ^_^
        Mod Mom #2 (currently wondering where the year went)