Marcel Stand-in?

  • Alix/PDW
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2003
      One more try at sending this ...

      No kitties at my house right now, but I found this fellow from Kentucky on the Web: Will he do as a cyber-stand-in? (Until a certain someone who knows how to change Kitty coloring in Photoshop provides one, that is.) Even the setting looks like a bibliophile's den.
      alix

      P.S. Mike: I don't think Versace could do Marcel, but definite coercer-redactor. Put him in a skeleton suit and a blond wig and he'd be a dead ringer for Culluket,  if a tad short.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2003
        Hiya,

        A very nice cat photo to be sure - he/she has that 'feed me now,
        human slave!' look on its face.