Coerce the vote!

  • Kurt Hills
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2003
      Hi, I'm a newbie to the list. I've been a member for
      about a week, and I only read the digest.

      Still, I had to respond to this poll. Thanks to you
      all for providing a community for Julian May fans. I
      bought the Pliocene Exile books one at a time as they
      were published, and I've been a fan for twenty years.
      I've been into the Remillard Saga longer than I've
      known my wife.

      I'll keep lurking for the nonce, but I've enjoyed my
      experience so far.

      Thanks again,

      pr10n
      who is Kurt, GMT -7

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2003
        Hiya Kurt,

        Hello and welcome to the Julian May Group(TM) (this includes the other recent
        newbies as well), we always welcome fresh vict- er, new participants.

        Feel free to join in the discussions; we recently started a Group Read of 'The Many
        Coloured Land' - the recent entry in this was my summary of chapters 5-8. You are
        welcome to put your two cents in as to what these chapters mean to you, your
        opinions, etc. Of course, others are welcome to discuss said chapters as well (peers
        out into the grey limbo) before we go on to the next discussion of chapters.

        (2nd-in-Command Moderator)

        On 10 Nov 2003 at 9:10, Kurt Hills wrote:

        > Hi, I'm a newbie to the list. I've been a member for
        > about a week, and I only read the digest.
        >
        > Still, I had to respond to this poll. Thanks to you
        > all for providing a community for Julian May fans. I
        > bought the Pliocene Exile books one at a time as they
        > were published, and I've been a fan for twenty years.
        > I've been into the Remillard Saga longer than I've
        > known my wife.
        >
        > I'll keep lurking for the nonce, but I've enjoyed my
        > experience so far.
        >
        > Thanks again,
        >
        > pr10n
        > who is Kurt, GMT -7
        >
        > > Q: What would your prefer we call the
        > > new Julian May Fan site?
        > >
        > > o TheEloquentPage.com
        > > o CastleGateway.com
        > > o TMCL.com
        > > o TheManyColouredLand.com
        > > o TheManyColoredLand.com
        > > o TheGalacticMiliue.com
        > > o plioceneearth.com
        > > o GroupGreen.com
        > > o HiddenSprings.com
        > > o HighVrazel.com
        > > o OldEarth.com
        > > o FansOfJulianMay.com
        > > o Maysworld.com

        Nicolette Lewer
        NIWA (National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research Ltd)
        PO Box 109695, Newmarket, Auckland
        Ph: (09) 375-2041 Fax: (09) 375-2051
        E-mail: n.lewer@...