Conqueror's Moon and TMCL

  • not_so_bright_lugonn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Hi Guys,

      Was hanging around in Borders last night waiting to see 28 Days later
      (very scary movie) and I noticed Conqueror's Moon comes out in
      Australia in 10 days time...hopefully that would mean it is almost to
      NZ :) and not a moment too soon.

      I am looking to participating in the group reading as I love The
      Exiles books, but as cleo has already said the first 3 chapters don't
      really have all that much to discuss, I don't have any fresh insights
      beyond what has already been said. From the opening passage
      Julian 'had' me and she hasn't let go yet, almost 20 years later.
      Greatest sci-fi books ever written IMHO.

      Grant