Re: Pallol's Place and Literature

  • Robert Powell
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 24, 2003
      Hmm, the mask would need to leave the eyes uncovered, but mask the
      mouth - or lack of same - that might make getting squiffy and
      falling over a bit tricky at your party. I see a sort of diamond
      (rhinestone) encrusted faceplate somewhat akin to a Tuetonic
      knight's visor, but without the helm.

      Hope that helps, but it probably doesn't. *grin*

      Marcel's fine, going demented at a one of them laser lights every
      night, which is fun, but sadly no sign of any telepathy as yet. i'll
      kepp you posted. *smile*

      Bob

      > Hi, Bob,
      >
      > Long time no talk. How's Marcel? Pallol's Place is a great venue
      for art, I wish I had the talent to add to it. Do you have any
      ideas concerning Dorothea's mask? I'm asking for a reason - some
      friends and I are going to party and I was thinking of making a mask
      like hers but I bit glitzy (hey it is a party).

      > Anyway, I would be interested in your theories concerning Dagdal,
      the Rebels etc. We haven't explored that direction too much in this
      group - so bring it on.

      > I know Cloud and Kuhul get a brief mention in Intervention, but
      not a very satisfying one. Cloud has alot of 'watts' and despite
      the Krondaku ready to ream her into becoming an 'acceptable' member
      of the Milieu, which after life under Marc's despotic thumb in TMCL
      she probably found attractive. But would she have become a
      spokesperson for the pro-unity group in the longrun or after a while
      and having lived independently for so long, rebel against it
      herself? And what would they make of Kuhul and whole human race
      having to rewrite the history of Man?

      > Cleo

      <snip>
    • Cleomadjai
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 24, 2003
        Thanks Bob,

        I had a rhinestone thing in mind too - with the underlying colour blue with pale rhinestones or glass chips on top.  Blue I think, because that was the colour of DM's first mind shield and the colour used for her face in the book of her name (her face imposed on the night sky).  But it is imperative it doesn't interfere with the wine or brandy intake.  I don't see myself using a straw as DM did, because I would be blotto in half an hour and I don't know of any redactors going to the party.  Quite a few rebels tho so I will have to be on my guard!

        How do you know Marcel isn't telepathic - as I recall he was a conniving coercer when it came to food - so all those extra steaks you've been buying and can't remember eating have been going somewhere ...
        Cleo
        Robert Powell <pallol@...> wrote:

        Hmm, the mask would need to leave the eyes uncovered, but mask the
        mouth - or lack of same - that might make getting squiffy and
        falling over a bit tricky at your party. I see a sort of diamond
        (rhinestone) encrusted faceplate somewhat akin to a Tuetonic
        knight's visor, but without the helm.

        Hope that helps, but it probably doesn't. *grin*

        Marcel's fine, going demented at a one of them laser lights every
        night, which is fun, but sadly no sign of any telepathy as yet. i'll
        kepp you posted. *smile*

        Bob

        > Hi, Bob,
        >
        > Long time no talk. How's Marcel? Pallol's Place is a great venue
        for art, I wish I had the talent to add to it. Do you have any
        ideas concerning Dorothea's mask? I'm asking for a reason - some
        friends and I are going to party and I was thinking of making a mask
        like hers but I bit glitzy (hey it is a party).

        > Anyway, I would be interested in your theories concerning Dagdal,
        the Rebels etc. We haven't explored that direction too much in this
        group - so bring it on.

        > I know Cloud and Kuhul get a brief mention in Intervention, but
        not a very satisfying one. Cloud has alot of 'watts' and despite
        the Krondaku ready to ream her into becoming an 'acceptable' member
        of the Milieu, which after life under Marc's despotic thumb in TMCL
        she probably found attractive. But would she have become a
        spokesperson for the pro-unity group in the longrun or after a while
        and having lived independently for so long, rebel against it
        herself? And what would they make of Kuhul and whole human race
        having to rewrite the history of Man?

        > Cleo

        Buy No Snore & Get a Good Night's Sleep. Natural Oral Spray -- $24.95
        (1 bottle, 1 month supply, with sweet almond oil, eucalyptus oil & more).
        http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2881&lp=h515.html
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/2oMABA/nuYGAA/ySSFAA/FIyolB/TM