Re: Stardance

  • Joe Singleton
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2003
      --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, AbyssAngyl@a... wrote:
      > In a message dated 6/20/03 6:18:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      > pallol@b... writes:
      > Grrrrrrrrrrmuttermuttermuttergrumffgnarrrgnnnnnnh!
      > <lipcurllowforeheadeyebrowwsmeetteethbare general expression of
      surliness and
      > covetuousness very low thoughts> grumble mutter <similar to unc
      Rogi when the
      > Wild Turkey runs out after a particularly bad encounter with
      the 'family
      > ghost'> (threw the last one in there just because I remembered its
      a JM discussion
      > group -grin-) Gotta go, the kids cat that is convinced that
      I am an
      > evil force of nature out to git him is actually talking to me and
      looking
      > pointedly at the closed door through which one goes to get fresh
      cat food... the
      > bugger must be hungry... and desperate! (not quite tie longest
      runon paragraph
      > I've written.

      As a run-on, this pales in comparison to a section of one of Robert
      Anton Wilson's "Historical Illuminatus Chronicles" where he writes
      for several PAGES in a single run-on sentence. It helps that he's
      writing in the style of some other writer, for that interlude, and
      that it's somewhat humorous.

      Joe