Hi all

  • Jimmy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2003
      I just joined the group.
      I am currently reading "The Many-Colored Land" for like the 7th
      time.
      Does anyone know of any artists that have done pieces inspired
      by Julian May's works?
      Thanks
      Jimmy

      PS..... Would love to see a book put out about Marc and Elizabeth's
      adventures in Duat galaxy.....
    • Maurice Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2003
        But of course.  www.pallol.com, courtesy of our very own Bob.