Re: Pallol's Place

    Message 1 of 12 , May 28 3:03 AM
      Hiya Bob,

      I'm sad to hear that you are thinking of closing down Pallol's Place
      (looks mournful). With your talent that would be a great shame. I hope
      that someone out there takes up the site (I know zero about web pages,
      sorry...).

      Not Quite Happy Thoughts
      - Nicolette

      > I'm intrigued, but to be sadly honest, I think Pallol's Place will
      > be coming down soon. I just don't have time to give it the resources
      > it deserves - updating, promoting etc. It seems kind of a drain on
      > the old finances as well paying for a site's hosting and domain
      > registration when I don't even get chance to visit myself any more.
      >
      > C'est le vie - as I'm sure Madame would agree. *smile*
      >
      > As always if somebody on the list wants to take it over, the
      > existing site is yours for the taking...
      >
      > regards
      >
      > Bob
      >
      > http://www.pallol.com
      >
      > for newbies to the list.
    • Robert Powell
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 10, 2003
        Hello again Creative Sister

        trying to work a few things out with Mike - all hail and praise the
        name of Mike, may his tribe increase - and as soon as I get half an
        hour free to myself, Pallol's place might yet be saved.

        High Thoughts, always High Thoughts

        Bob

        <snip>

        > Hiya Bob,
        >
        > I'm sad to hear that you are thinking of closing down Pallol's
        Place
        > (looks mournful). With your talent that would be a great shame. I
        hope
        > that someone out there takes up the site (I know zero about web
        pages,
        > sorry...).
        >
        > Not Quite Happy Thoughts
        > - Nicolette

        <snip>
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 11, 2003
          Hiya Bob,

          I hope it works out - good luck!

          On 10 Jun 2003 at 9:54, Robert Powell wrote:

          > Hello again Creative Sister
          >
          > trying to work a few things out with Mike - all hail and praise the
          > name of Mike, may his tribe increase - and as soon as I get half an
          > hour free to myself, Pallol's place might yet be saved.
          >
          > High Thoughts, always High Thoughts
          >
          > Bob
          >
          > <snip>
          >
          > > Hiya Bob,
          > >
          > > I'm sad to hear that you are thinking of closing down Pallol's
          > Place
          > > (looks mournful). With your talent that would be a great shame. I
          > hope
          > > that someone out there takes up the site (I know zero about web
          > pages,
          > > sorry...).
          > >
          > > Not Quite Happy Thoughts
          > > - Nicolette
          > >
          > <snip>

          Nicolette Lewer
          Accounts Payable Clerk
          NIWA (National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research Ltd)
          Private Bag 109695, Newmarket, Auckland
          Ph: (09) 375-2041 Fax: (09) 375-2051
          E-mail: n.lewer@...
        • Mike Vallender
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 27, 2004

            Hey all,

            Just thought I would share with you all that today is my 3rd wedding anniversary, and my wonderful wife bought me the hard back, I will let you know what I think when I have finished.

            Cheers

            Mike

          • Cleomadjai
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 27, 2004
              Congrats. Mike.  I really liked the book and can't wait for the next.  I thought the end a bit rushed tho.

              Cleo

              Mike Vallender <mike@...> wrote:

              Hey all,

              Just thought I would share with you all that today is my 3rd wedding anniversary, and my wonderful wife bought me the hard back, I will let you know what I think when I have finished.

              Cheers

              Mike

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80

            • AbyssAngyl@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 27, 2004
                In a message dated 1/27/04 2:38:52 AM Pacific Standard Time, mike@... writes:

                Hey all,

                Just thought I would share with you all that today is my 3rd wedding anniversary, and my wonderful wife bought me the hard back, I will let you know what I think when I have finished.

                Cheers

                Congratulations Mike!

                I've been hitched to <my> wife #3 for exactly 27 days longer than thee (not a JM fan though) <3 cubed> and still looking to do the baby makes three thing... Hmmm lot of threes abounding and I aint a numerology nut either!

                Happy Reading!

                Frankennumerator & the Demented Denominators