Re: Delurking with a quiz: what's your metafunction?

  • William H. Hsu
    Message 1 of 8 , May 13, 2003
      Nicolette welcomed:
      > Hiya,
      >
      > Welcome to the Rebellion(TM) <g>. Now that I think of it, I do
      > remember seeing your list on Amazon.

      Just 10 years to Intervention Day, can you believe it?
      Time flies...

      > I was intrigued by your SuperPower list - very imaginative of you!
      > (I ended up with the Mage Power, heh).

      Thanks! Yes, the Creator Guild here is rather active...
      ("Give Sméagol chips now, keep nassty fissh!")

      --
      Banazîr Craftsmaster
    • not_so_bright_lugonn
      Message 2 of 8 , May 13, 2003
        I guess it would depend on my environment as to what metafunctions I
        would like, in exile I would go for the big 3 PK, Creativity and
        Coercion in large dollops - Farsensing and Redaction would not be a
        priority.

        If I was a preceptor trained coadunate member of the Milieu I would
        go Farsight+Redaction and work as a forensic redactor, maybe a hunter
        seeker...

        --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "William H. Hsu"
        <bhsu@c...> wrote:
        > Greetings! I've been a May fan since 1991 and consider the
        Galactic