RE: [Julian-May-discuss] High thoughts!

  • Mike Vallender
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16, 2003
      Welcome Illusio,

      This group continues to impress me with its growing membership of
      interesting people.

      As you can no doubt attain from the history of messages, Julian's work
      has impacted us all.

      Is the fax you mention private?

      Would it be possible to share it with us, or some more of the insights?

      Regards,

      Mike

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2003
        Hi Mike

        I think you have probably seen it already. It was sent to me about
        two years ago by David Spurgeon, and the link to his Julian May Fan
        Page is listed on the links page.

        Basically, its her response to a letter he wrote to her. Next to the
        the letter he wrote there is a link request for the reply. But as I
        said, you have probably seen it and would be old news. If you
        haven't, then I am happy to mail him. I have kept in touch with him
        (albeit rather infrequently) over the last two years...in fact he
        even registered on my board bless him!

        Anyway...let me know whether you have seen it or not?

        High thoughts!

        illusio_5
        http://pub50.ezboard.com/bthebronzerelief

        p.s Hello to Diamondmask from EW...aka Noetic

        --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Vallender"

      • Cleomadjai
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22, 2003

          Illusio, so you are EW!  Thanks for the link to the board it is excellent.  And you caught my other 'handle'

          Diamondmask

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 22, 2003
            Hello Diamond!

            Yes, was in no danger of missing that one! Thank you so much for
            registering and posting on the board, and thank you also for the
            compliment. It is such hard work, more so than I anticipated, but
            very rewarding, and particularly so when people arrive from other
            areas of interest (though they are all linked in essence).

            Hope to see you again soon...

            High thoughts my friend...

            --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, Cleomadjai
            <cleomadjai@y...> wrote:

            > Illusio, so you are EW! Thanks for the link to the board it is
            excellent. And you caught my other 'handle'
            > Diamondmask
            > "illusio_5 <illusio_5@y...>" <illusio_5@y...> wrote:Hi Mike
            >
            > I think you have probably seen it already. It was sent to me about
            > two years ago by David Spurgeon, and the link to his Julian May Fan
            > Page is listed on the links page.
            >
            > Basically, its her response to a letter he wrote to her. Next to
            the
            > the letter he wrote there is a link request for the reply. But as
            > said, you have probably seen it and would be old news. If you
            > haven't, then I am happy to mail him. I have kept in touch with
            him
            > (albeit rather infrequently) over the last two years...in fact he
            > even registered on my board bless him!
            >
            > Anyway...let me know whether you have seen it or not?
            >
            > High thoughts!
            >
            > illusio_5
            > http://pub50.ezboard.com/bthebronzerelief
            >
            > p.s Hello to Diamondmask from EW...aka Noetic
            >
            > --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Vallender"
            > <mike@v...> wrote:
            > > Welcome Illusio,
            > >
            > > This group continues to impress me with its growing membership of
            > > interesting people.
            > >
            > > As you can no doubt attain from the history of messages, Julian's
            > work
            > > has impacted us all.
            > >
            > > Is the fax you mention private?
            > >
            > > Would it be possible to share it with us, or some more of the
            > insights?
            > >
            > > Regards,
            > >
            > > Mike

            = "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245327.2974023.4304644.1612068/D=egroupweb/S=
            1705189893:HM/A=1430287/R=0/id=flashurl/*http://www.poetry.com/contest
            /contest.asp?Suite=A33405";var link="javascript:LRECopenWindow
            (1)";var lrec_flashfile = 'http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-
            /flash/intl_library_of_poetry/yahoo_300x250.swf?
            clickTAG='+link+'';var lrec_altURL
            = "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245327.2974023.4304644.1612068/D=egroupweb/S=
            1705189893:HM/A=1430287/R=1/id=altimgurl/*http://www.poetry.com/contes
            t/contest.asp?Suite=A33405";var lrec_altimg
            = "http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-
            /flash/intl_library_of_poetry/yahoo_300x250.gif";var lrec_width =
            300;var lrec_height = 250;

            Service.

            > With Yahoo! Mail you can get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that
            fits your needs