RE: [Julian-May-discuss] I should explain...

  • Mike Vallender
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hi Jennifer,

      There have been a few people on this list who have read in that order.
      Heaps of people have read the whole series a few times, which as
      individuals I think we all thought was pretty weird, but reassuring to
      find that others had done the same.

      I am actually pretty sure, that JM had written the Milieu draft first,
      and it was this that inspired her to write the Exiles series, which she
      released first. So in many respects, reading in that order is not such
      a bad thing.

      Cheers

      Mike