Contact information?

  • Wm. Michael Mott
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2002
      Hi,

      Does anyone here have contact info for Ms. May?

      I have a question for her regarding a work she created for
      Starmont House back in the '70s.

      Thanks,

      --M. Mott
    • bob
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2002
        Julian May can be contacted through Starykon Productions:

        Julian May
        Starykon Productions Inc
        PO Box 851
        Mercer Island, WA
        98040
        USA

        regards

        > Does anyone here have contact info for Ms. May?
        >
        > I have a question for her regarding a work she created for
        > Starmont House back in the '70s.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > --M. Mott

      • Wm. Michael Mott