(Early) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
      Hey guys,

      I just wanted to let everyone know I am probably going to be offline
      for the next month. I have just changed my membership options so I
      don't receive any emails - if I get the chance I will check the group
      messages on the web but I am not sure if I will get the chance. I am
      in Phnomh Penh in Cambodia at the moment,there are plenty of cheap
      internet cafes here but I heading up north tomorrow and internet
      cnnections get a bit scarcer on the ground.
      In any case,if I dont get back in touch before they come round, Merry
      Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone on the list. Take care of
      yourselves and behave....I designate Nicolette as deputy list-mum for
      December!!!!

      lots of love,

      Leda
    • Mike Vallender
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
        Have a great time and Merry Christmas right back at you, and to the rest
        of the crew.

        2002 has been an up and down year for me personally, I am looking
        forward to 2003, I hope it's a good one for every one else.

        Cheers

        Mike

        I just wanted to let everyone know I am probably going to be offline
        for the next month. I have just changed my membership options so I
        don't receive any emails - if I get the chance I will check the group
        messages on the web but I am not sure if I will get the chance. I am
        in Phnomh Penh in Cambodia at the moment,there are plenty of cheap
        internet cafes here but I heading up north tomorrow and internet
        cnnections get a bit scarcer on the ground.
        In any case,if I dont get back in touch before they come round, Merry
        Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone on the list. Take care of
        yourselves and behave....I designate Nicolette as deputy list-mum for
        December!!!!

        lots of love,

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Nicolette Lewer <nicolel@iconz.co.nz>
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2002
          Hiya Leda,

          Hope you're having a great time in Cambodia!

          So, you've designated me deputy list-mum for this month, huh? Thanks!
          (rubs hands and smirks). <g>

          Anyway, I know that we were to start the group read of 'Many
          Coloured Land' this month (to newbies - we all read a few chapters
          at a time and then discuss/nitpick them to death) but with Leda away
          and Christmas Craziness(TM) upon us, I propose we do this in the New
          Year...

          --- In Julian-May-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Leticia Anderson"