Re: [Julian-May-discuss] 100 Members +?

  • g.norfolk
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2002
      Hi Nicolette,

      Yes he is.

      I'm delighted that my children have learned the reading bug, despite losing quantities of my own books to them. The main problem I am having at the moment with Chris part way thru the Milieu series is that he keeps asking me questions
      that in order to give him a full awnser I will "spoil" later books, ie. the Fury business. He has been badgering me about what exactly is Fury? Does he doesn't he have a body? How does he do what he does? etc.

      He has made some pretty astute quesses but to confirm things gets us into the realm where he is asking for information about things that come up later. I keep saying  just read the books and he whats a quick fix so gets frustrated. As he has moved up from middle to high school he is a bit busy with homework (they are expected to do 1 and 1/2 hours homework each night in year 9 (age 13-14).
      So progress thru the series has slowed somewhat.

      Helen