Re: Digest Number 10

  • douchkov@tpg.com.au
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2000
      Hi Rob,

      I'm new to the group too ... (which is why I'm replying to an August
      post in November) ...

      I wasn't completely enthralled by Persues Spur (or the Trilium
      series), however I've read and re-read Exiles and Milieu numerous
      times, and gained more with each revisit.

      If I could have just one metafaculty ... I'm a counsellor and trainee
      psychologist, and it would be (naturally) redaction. I was
      fascinated by this concept the first time I read the books, and it's
      been rambling around in my mind ever since. The more I learn about
      the function of human brains, the more I think it will one day be
      possible (just wish it would be in my lifetime ...)

      Looking forward to many discussions,

      Kathryn

      --- In Julian-May-discuss@egroups.com, "robert brown"
      <robmbrown@h...> wrote:
      > I used to know a pretty good May fan site...but I forgot the URL.
      Type
      > Pliocene Exile, or Julian May in a search engine and you might get
      some good
      > results back. Try infind.com it's the best search engine I've
      found.

      > So are they selling Perseus Spear and Orion's arm in the states
      now? I was
      > looking for new may books 2 years ago and the only place to get
      those books
      > was amazon.co.uk, amazon.com didn't have them just the uk site. I
      heard
      > they weren't as good as the Mileu stuff.
      >
      > So what is your favorite May book in the series? I like Jack the
      Bodiless