Re: [Julian-May-discuss] Links to May Sites

  • nicolel@iconz.co.nz
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 28, 2000
      Hi Leda,

      Work has been getting in the way of (net) life lately but hopefully this
      will change soon (practices a scowl for the boss the next time he dumps a
      load of work on my desk, grrr).

      Has your copy of the 'Pliocene Companion' arrived yet? If so, what do you
      think of it?

      I like the updated links, and I have a few that I'll be adding on soon (a
      couple have to be seen to be believed!).

      I recently waded through Milton's 'Paradise Lost' - amazing! Now I know what
      those comparisons between Marc and Milton mean....brrr.