Links to May Sites

  • leda_au@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 25, 2000
      Hello everyone, we have all been very quiet lately!
      Just wanted to let everyone know I have started updating the list if
      links from this site, pls go and have a look and add any others you
      know, or feel free to add new folders and start reference databases
      such as the 'Pliocene' folder I opened.
      See you all soon, I hope....

      leda ;-)
    • nicolel@iconz.co.nz
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 28, 2000
        Hi Leda,

        Work has been getting in the way of (net) life lately but hopefully this
        will change soon (practices a scowl for the boss the next time he dumps a
        load of work on my desk, grrr).

        Has your copy of the 'Pliocene Companion' arrived yet? If so, what do you
        think of it?

        I like the updated links, and I have a few that I'll be adding on soon (a
        couple have to be seen to be believed!).

        I recently waded through Milton's 'Paradise Lost' - amazing! Now I know what
        those comparisons between Marc and Milton mean....brrr.